- Valid Driver’s License, Passport or Government ID
- Bank Letter of Guarantee
- Tax Exemption For Dealers
- Used Vehicle Dealers License for Dealers
- After completing the registration process, you are now ready to participate in the auction.
- All property is sold “As Is Where Is” Condition: All information was obtained from sources assumed to be correct but is not guaranteed by Rebel Auction Company, Inc.
- Settlements should be paid in full on the day of auction.
- We gladly accept cash, check, E-check(ACH) , money order, or wire transfers (Call 800-533-0673 for Wiring Instructions). We Accept Visa, Master Card and American Express. A 3% Convenience Fee will charged.
- Pre-approved financing is available for auction pre-approval. Contact Brad Davis @ 800-533-0673 or email@example.com
All Announcements made on the day of the sale supersede any printed material.
A 10% Administration Fee, with a $350.00 cap per item, will be charged to all purchases made at the Hazlehurst, Georgia Auction Yard. Each OFFSITE AUCTION will have a different Buyer's Premium.
An additional 2.5% Fee will be added to all internet purchases.
- Titles must accompany all vehicles, trailers and equipment upon consignment and delivered to the office.
- Titles must be checked for any discrepancies. Should there be a lien on the vehicle, trailer or equipment, the lending institution must be contacted and a letter from such must be submitted to Rebel Auction Company, Inc., with a payoff figure and to whom to grant the funds.
- A $45 title fee will charged to each vehicle, trailer or equipment to both the buyer and seller.
- If the title isn’t signed by the seller, a Limited Power of Attorney is to be signed for Rebel Auction Co., Inc. to handle all title work.
- Georgia Title Requirements - Vehicles 1985 or older don't require a title, but may still carry one. Trailers weighing over 2000 pounds and 1986 or newer must be titled. Vehicles 10 Years of age or newer requires an odometer reading. Vehicles titled in other states must comply with that state's requirements.
- ALL VEHICLES, TRAILERS, AND EQUIPMENT NOT CONFORMING WITH THESE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE SOLD.
Check Out Procedures
All accounts must be settled the day of the auction. Upon payment of your purchase, you will receive an invoice stamped PAID. The person removing the equipment must surrender the a copy of the paid invoice at the gate to receive loadout.
Announcements the day of the sale take precedence over all printed matter and advertising.
Streamline Financial Services
Apply here - Rebel Financing with Streamline Financial
Guy Selinka, CLFP Executive Vice President Commercial Lending & Leasing
800-533-0673 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Over the Road Trucking
B2B Transportation Services
941-776-3450 or email@example.com
CLT Towing & Transport
Terry McCorkle CLTTowing.com
JBH Transport & Logistics
770-251-8921 or firstname.lastname@example.org
B&H Heavy Haul
770-786-7892 or email@example.com
Local Hotshot Short Haul